Vegan Recipe with Zucchini
Eating vegan is an increasingly popular choice, both for those following a plant-based lifestyle, as well as those wanting to enjoy a healthier and more varied diet.
Zucchini is one of the ingredients that are gaining more space in vegan dishes, as it can be used in many different ways and is a vegetable with a pleasant taste.
Here we present a very simple vegan recipe using zucchini, to be enjoyed in a healthy and delicious way.
Vegan Zucchini Recipe
- 2 zucchinis
- ½ red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- Cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Chop the red pepper into small cubes.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes until it browns slightly.
- Add the zucchini and pepper and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cook for about 10 minutes.
It is possible to serve this vegan recipe directly on the plate as a side dish or to make it a main dish by adding cooked legumes or grains. You can enjoy this delicious vegan recipe with zucchini in a few minutes.