Vegan Recipe with Potato – Delicious and Nutritional!
Are you looking for a vegan recipe with a twist? Potato is a traditional and incredibly versatile ingredient that can be used to create many delicious and nutritious meals. This vegan recipe with potato is sure to please everyone, even those who are not vegan.
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of oregano, dried
- 1/2 cup of vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup of vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let cool. Once cooled to the touch, peel off the skin and use a fork to mash the potatoes into paste-like consistency.
- Mix in oregano, vegan cheese, and vegan sour cream. Stir all ingredients together and continue to mix until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve topped with parsley. Enjoy your vegan potato recipe with a side of your favorite vegetables, beans, or quinoa.
This vegan recipe with potato is a quick and easy way to whip up a delicious and nutritious meal in no time. Not only is it vegan, but it is also full of flavor and packed with nutrients that will provide you with all the energy you need to power through your day. Enjoy!